A light healthy breakfast that can be prep in 10 minutes. Your kids can do it too and this can also be made ahead so make your rush morning much easier. Any parfait will do as well as pudding. You can improvise this by using different ingredients. Mix and match the way you and your family like it. I call perfect parfait because you cannot go wrong by making a mistake on this. Check out our Greek berry parfait.
Greek Yogurt Berry Parfait
- May 21, 2020
- 150 Cals/Serving
- Print this
- - 3/4 cup 2% Greek Yogurt
- - 1/2 cup of mixed berries for toppings
- - 1/2 cup granola (pick the kind that you like)
- - 1/2 cup mixed berries jam. See recipe if you want to make your own berries jam
- Step 1
- Bring the clear glass or use a mason jar for assemble.
- Step 2
- Assemble the first layer with yogurt.
- Step 3
- If you use store bought jam, add 2 to 3 tbsps of water to dilute. Put on yogurt.
- Step 4
- Add granola and topped with fruits. Garnish with some mint leaves or zest. Enjoy!